Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Monday, July 30, 2012

Sport Weight Striped

I've been sticking with the basic hats just to get some started and as I was teaching new crocheters, I wanted an easy to follow pattern. I still haven't had a chance to really get into the fancier patterns but I have helped my sister in law learn some new stitches and I practiced them to show her how they work and she's had some luck with them. As for me, I finished up a second cap  in the variegated yarn from Saturday's post, you can see how it's similar and yet not exactly the same I also made a new one using some sport weight yarn to make a cooler, airier cap. I also alternated colors so there's a bit of a different look to this one. Striped hats are fun but the changing colors does slow me down. I hope to have to make some more pink and white hats soon if I can get some more team mates on my Komen team, don't forget, it's two months from yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment