Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Shelley's Anna cap

Go figure, Shelley would find a patten for a cap she likes that has shell shapes all over it and is named "Anna". Well, she did and she did it well. I have been overwhelmed with some required details and paperwork and haven't had a chance to do more than try to set some crochet dates. Those will be time for learning and practicing or joining a group to use the yarn to make some caps if you already know how to crochet or knit.  I've also done some phone, email, text support of crochet in progress but at least I have a picture of the wonderful Anna cap that Shelley has finished.

Dates and times are not set for sure, but I'm looking at the weekend of August 11-12 for some possible days to get together. If you are interested in joining me, would you let me know (via comment here or email):
-Times/dates you are (or are not) available during that weekend
-Which location you would prefer to attend (and I will do one of each just maybe not both that weekend) Keller or Denton
-New, beginner, or experienced

-If you really want to join me sometime and know that that weekend is not going to work, let me know so I know to try and find time with you or invite you to another group session

No comments:

Post a Comment