Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

More yarn thanks

Gary Cunningham, Sweden
I received more yarn yesterday both in the mail, and in person. I do enjoy receiving packages both ways and it's fun to see some of the out of country packaging. Gary has also made a point of choosing where to buy the yarn based on who is selling it, a Hospice shop and this batch from Cancer Research UK. There's a picture of the pin from the Cancer Center here. I also went to a reunion party last night of some of our friends from the Ministry Center at UNT, oh college years! It was a great get together and I got some more yarn from Deanna, she got a variety of types, colors and textures in that batch too, I can't wait to use all of the new yarns I received.
Deanna Green, Dallas, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment