Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Colors

Everyone that has donated yarn gets to pick their own colors, textures, varieties, etc. I think, and hope, that makes it fun to do that shopping. I'll quote Bekah because she helped really reminded me of this when she said "I didn't know what yarns to choose so I just picked one that looked really cool and then of course my favorite color." I know as a crocheter I already had the "love" of yarn but as you might have noticed in my last post, I still get excited seeing new yarns and it helps inspire me to get going when I'm having a rough day or need a break from reality. I also find the teacher in me comes out when one of my students does well and my sister in law has really gotten great at crocheting, she is flying through hats and learning to make flowers and has sent me several picture of them, seeing her do well and being able to answer her questions and seeing her desire to learn more than the basics I've given her is great.

Rebekah Paine, Denton, TX
I was so excited about the new colors from Thursday that I have already made one and a half caps with one of those new yarns and then last night someone brought me a couple more beautiful skeins in a super soft sport weight. Today I am headed to my nephew's last baseball game of the season and then over to their house to help his mom learn some more crochet!

No comments:

Post a Comment