Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Yarn Sale

If you've been waiting for the right time to buy some yarn (to donate or use for yourself, whatever), today and tomorrow Joann stores have their entire stock of yarn 30% off. If you want to pick some up or have me do so for you, now is a great time. They also have plenty of free patterns available on their site. I just thought I'd share the info for those of you interested and I'm attaching a link if you want more information:
http://www.joann.com/yarn-cross-stitch/yarn/?cm_mmc=20120713-D-_-Email-_-HTML-_-Joann&utm_source=Joann&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=Yarn_ANCHOR&utm_content=HTML&utm_campaign=20120713-D&rId=20120713-D

No comments:

Post a Comment