Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Donated Komen Caps

While these were made with yarn I purchased (rather than any donated), they do need a mention here because several of you have made donations and already chosen to donate the cap I've made back to the Q's Caps charity. If you are on the team or supporting my team I thank you in advance and I will give you updates as we continue toward the race date and then after as well but for now, here are some of the caps I have made, many of which will be added to the pile ready for donation. On that note, I have ordered cards to attach to the hats as they are donated with general information about our cause and a place to write cap care information as necessary. When those come in, I will post a picture. Until then, enjoy a few "Komen Caps"

No comments:

Post a Comment