Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Donated cap

I had a very busy day, including photographing baseball, swimming, workouts with instruction, soccer instruction, crochet instruction and borrowing a bike because I was invited to participate in a bike race next month and I haven't used mine in a very very long time. So that means I didn't complete much new crochet myself, though I worked on a couple pieces, and got  a decorative circe piece to add to a cap and more on a variegated cap. However, I did receive a completed cap as a donation. My sister in law finished this one and donated it to the collection.



I still want to find a date to have a "crochet class" in Keller and also have a get together day for people who are interested in just coming over to my house in Denton and helping out making some things, but my days have been so crazy I haven't gotten around to that yet. Let me know if you're interested in either of those and I'll work on getting it set.

No comments:

Post a Comment