Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Holovach crochet club

I had another couple people come over to learn to crochet and help out with the cause. I had a good time and I think they did too :) We had some cat helpers and entertainment from each other in the process. I also visited my sister in law this morning to check on how her hat was coming and it looked great but by the end of the day she had run into some problems as well. Just so you know, these things don't always come out perfect the first time! But the time together and the ones we can finish make it all worth while. Pictured are the two visitors from today, the very special "bike helmet" shaped cap my sister in law ended up with today and the 2 that I finished. Thanks to all of you who worked with me today!



No comments:

Post a Comment