Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Friday, July 20, 2012

Impromptu Crochet Party

 This evening I went to my brother's house to spend time with them and celebrate my nephew's 2nd birthday. My sister in law and I had also planned to work on making crochet flowers and checking out her completed caps. When some friends came over to with a happy birthday to the birthday boy, they were all very interested in what I was doing and I had a little mini lesson on crochet with a group of 2-7 year olds! It was fun and they all left with a bracelet or necklace :)




My brother also let us coax him into picking up a hook and he learned to chain and double crochet, though he didn't make anything specific, he learned the basics. It was a fun night, we did finish one hat, one flower and started another of each.

No comments:

Post a Comment