Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Tags & of course yarn

The cards/tags I ordered to attach to the hats we donate came in this evening. I will put a hole punch in the top left corner as you see in the picture and use that to tie it on to each hat with additional handwritten information on the back of the card as necessary.

I spent the day in Dallas since I had a morning appointment at Baylor. The stores seem to all just have more of everything when you get in the "big city" as I call it when I have to fight traffic and construction on every single highway! One example of the larger options is shown in this donation I received today. On the way to my appointment I met my mom and a friend at Starbucks, while there, she gave me this amazing batch of yarn. Yet again, I'm impressed by the variety, and as much yarn as I've seen in the past, many of these I have never seen before and I look forward to using them. I think I need to go shop in Dallas more often! Although you must spend an entire day if you want to get anything done.
(LOTE teachers, the Half Price Books off Greenville has a great section you should check out)
Terry Raines, Dallas, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment