Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Organized

My friend came over today to help me out making caps, and for those of you that know what it is, we watched 7 episodes of Firefly :)
I had been milling through ideas of how best to organize the yarn as it comes in and then gets used so we also did a bit of shopping and found some fold up boxes to sort the yarn both by color and type. We pulled out all the current yarn, and of course the couple more skeins I couldn't help but pick up today and laid them all out. Then we sorted them and boxed them up and got them back on the shelves. The cats and dog enjoyed helping of course, but despite that, we got a few caps finished and the yarn better organized. It was a good day with a friend and productive too.
 

 

5 comments:

  1. I love these colors they are great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to everyone, I'm getting lots of options and having fun choosing the yarn and putting different ones together.

      Delete
  2. We LOVE Firefly at our house :-) And so far, that pink and black caps is my favorite! Looks like it was a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah for somebody knowing Firefly! It would be you of course :)
      I am really liking that pink and black yarn as well.

      Delete
  3. the photo of the green/aqua/lavender one doesn't do it justice... it's really gorgeous in real life :) and it's super-soft!

    ReplyDelete