Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Yarn thanks

I'm behind on doing this but I wanted to give some special thanks to people and groups who have sent donations. Many of you made donations at the service and I appreciate them all and put them together to get us started and as time continues, it's fun to see all the different types and colors and varieties of yarns that are available. Here are an assortment of groups of donations. (And I'm sorry in advance if I forget to post some but I will use them!)
Central Care Cancer Center-Salina, KS

Ramon & Marie Dunn-Desert Palm, CA

Pension Concepts- Lubbock, TX
(Pics to come)
Leisha O'Quinn-Spring, TX
Cheryl Monette-North Carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment