Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Komen caps

 Lately I've started working on caps for my Komen team. These caps will be a little different than the ones I have been making for chemo caps since they are made to cover hair and not keep your head as warm and in my case, let hair out the back, however, I can also make full covering ones. I am offering to make one for each person that joins my team (walking or running) and also anyone who makes a donation of $15 or more to my team. If you race with me, we'll take a picture with everyone in their cap and then you may keep the cap for yourself, give it as a gift to someone you know or donate it to me to go along with the other Q caps.

If you are interested, you can find out more information at my page here:
http://northtexas.info-komen.org/goto/AnnaNeale

or the Team Page:
http://northtexas.info-komen.org/goto/Q

No comments:

Post a Comment