Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Komen Caps

The Q Continuum - Denton Komen 2012
This week was, yet again, extremely busy. I haven't had a chance to pick up the caps that I know are ready and waiting. I did finish up a couple of caps for the Komen race we had yesterday. This is a picture of our team "The Q Continuum" wearing our caps before the race. Now I will deliver the caps to the people who donated money to our cause and then it will be back to focusing on caps for Q's Caps specifically. Several caps were donated from this race to the Q's Caps so officially I have added to my completed caps pile. I hope to pick back up on crocheting lessons again soon as well, I know some of you are waiting on those!

No comments:

Post a Comment