Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

New donation

Today I picked up another yarn donation. I was in Colleyville for the funeral and decided to stop by and see my nephews since they're just a few miles away from there.  My sister in law had received a donation from someone that she was holding onto until I could get by or they came over so I got it while I was there. There's some fun fuzzy pink yarn that makes me think of the Komen caps I need to get finished up and a couple skeins of simply soft, which is a great yarn for making the caps and works up so quickly. I need a bit of a break right now so I haven't started any but I do have a photo of the fun new yarn to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment