Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Happy Labor Day!

Cindy Holovach, Fort Worth, TX
I'm thankful to have Monday off in celebration of our Labor Day Holiday. After the first week of classes, it's really nice to have a 3 day weekend and also have a short work week coming up as the evenings are absolutely packed. I haven't had time to finish anymore caps and this week doesn't look promising. However, yesterday, I got to visit with some friends at a couple of different get togethers and picked up one completed cap to add to the collection. This is from one of my first crochet "students" this summer, she had started it at my house and completed it at home. She's moving on to scarves now as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment