Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Physical (and mental) Therapy

Today was a 16 hour day. One of those crazy days of everything happening at once and in four different cities. I had a physical therapy appointment right after work so I headed straight there and got changed but then I got to talk to one of the ladies there about crochet, left a card for another lady and then got busy on a cap. Once I got through most of one cap, the PT came to get me and then he asked about the project and was interested so we talked some about it as well.  So, despite the completely busy day, I was actually able to complete a cap, and it felt great to get one finished again, although I was hoping to get into some of the more fancy patterns, I used one of the variegated yarns that makes a great pattern all on it's own. I hope to have some more time after this super busy week to make some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment