Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Friday, September 7, 2012

More donations

Kelsey Thomas, Southlake, TX

As I mentioned earlier this week, I have had a string of extra busy/crazy/stressful days. However, over the past couple of days I received some donations I want to share. I have very little scheduled for this weekend, in hopes of catching up on life in general, some of that hopefully includes crochet as it's one of my enjoyable activities that I'm missing out on lately. Back to the donations, when I had to leave early for my PT appointment, a former student came by to visit and to give me something she found at her house that she thought I could use. It's great to see former students but it was even more special that she thought to bring something to me for Q's Caps! I was disappointed that I wasn't there to see her but she visited another of her former teachers that is next door to me and I got the gift today. That same evening I met my mom after my appointment and she brought along some yarn she had bought and was giving to me to add to the cap making as well. Most is for the fake "hat hair" the pink and white of course is to go along with my Komen races coming up on Sept. 29 and October 20.
Jan Hillyard, DeSoto, TX

As far as when my next teaching session will be, I'm still not sure, I am really having some struggles with things right now that are taking pretty much all of my time. I'm working on easing up on some things this weekend and hope that can continue into coming weeks. I hope to have another one in September, so keep an eye on the blog for dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment