Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Drew Caps

I mentioned in my last post that I will be making a donation of caps in memory of the CHS student that lost his battle with cancer this past Monday morning. I chose the colors to match a shirt we had made last year in support of his fight. So, tonight I had an appointment to have my car checkup and I brought along the same colors. I changed up the pattern of green and blue for this one but still used the same yarns. I can make several with these color combinations based on the amount of yarn I have of each color. I also received word that someone has a dozen hats ready to donate, so look for a post of those next week sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment