Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Friday, September 14, 2012

Packages

Susan Bradley, California
I don't have much new on the crochet front except, I did receive three packages in the mail today. One of them was an awesome new yarn from a small local shop in Cambria, California. It is 100% merino wool and in my favorite color, purple! Better yet, it's from "Manos de Uruguay" you can check out the site but I warn you, it's in Spanish, couldn't be more appropriate for me of course!  (http://www.manos.com.uy/) 
Special thanks to Susan for the special treat. I really wanted to get started right away but of course there were other things to do, but I am excited to get started with it.

2 comments:

  1. :-) I didn't even think of that when we picked it out. The lady who owns the shop was super helpful and we picked out a really soft yarn.

    ReplyDelete