Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Two person hat?

Shelley Hillyard and Anna Neale
Maybe it's not what you're thinking but I have a two person hat. No, it's not made for two people to wear. When my family was over on Saturday helping me out around the house, my sister in law picked some of the yarn from the Q stash and got a cap started. She chose one of the multicolor, extra soft kinds we love to work with.Then she left it for me to finish when she went home and ta da, after another day of me working on it, we have a two person hat. Thankfully, we are a closer crochet match than my cousin Melissa and I (right Missy???) so I was able to pick it up and finish the cap using the same general stitches and size hook to keep going.

2 comments:

  1. Haha ya. I would have to start with a giant hook for you to be able to pick it up with a normal sized one. I bet it would create an interesting look though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We might get a beret or something out of it!

    ReplyDelete