Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Traveling Yarn

I've had several appointments and meetings this past week and while I've taken some yarn with me when I can to get a few caps made, unfortunately that's about the only time I've actually worked on any. Due to working on it just when I'm carrying it around, I'm sticking with the basic patterns. I did an increasing size on each round of the blue on a "Drew cap" from single, to half double to double crochet just for something interesting. The other is the yarn that has a design it so it creates it's own lines and color patterns. I also want to make sure I have some smaller sizes for children's heads so I will start to make more of those soon. Those should also go a little faster so I hope to have more to share once I get going on those.

No comments:

Post a Comment