Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Committed

Merry Christmas
 As I wrote this title, it occurred to me that at this time, for me, it has more than one possible logical definition. After the day I had today, and my first time to be home for an evening in awhile, still being "grounded" from exercise and as I received my Denton Komen Race Packet today I committed to making a cap tonight. That's the line of thinking, no matter what else comes up or I'm supposed to be doing, I can do this. There have been a few interruptions of course but I did it, I made one. Yet again, it's nothing fancy but I just have to get going again. Also, I got started on Christmas today, so how about that for being ahead of the game for one little thing in my life?
2012 North Texas Komen Race

On a side note, for those of you that joined the team or donated to my Denton Komen Race, it's just 2 weeks from Race Day, your pink crochet caps will be delivered starting that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment