Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

New things!

Gary Cunningham, sent from Finland
Yesterday, I received a knit cap in the mail from Finland. Uncle Gary found  it and it's made of all organic materials and part of that is soy. It's so beautiful and fancy and super soft! Then today, I received a book from Aunt Suzie that is full of knit and crochet hat patterns. I've only just skimmed it but it has lots of great ideas. Between those two great gifts, I've gotten a little new motivation, which I have needed as I've been struggling with other things lately. I am hoping to finish up a mini blanket for the cat shelter so I have an example size to go off of and then I am ready to try some cap patterns again. If you want to come try some new patterns, I have a great new selection, so just let me know and we can try and work out a date.
Suzie McIntire, KS
o

No comments:

Post a Comment