Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Cycling and Back to School

Built in bow, been wanting to do this pattern for awhile
Shelley Hillyard, Keller, TX
I have taken on quite a few things lately and so the time to crochet has definitely dropped off lately, as have my posts. I went out to Lubbock this past weekend for the "Cycle for Hope" bike ride. While I was there, I met a few more people that are interested in learning to crochet so I will have to set up another scheduled lesson, but this time in Lubbock. I also started back to work yesterday. I haven't even had a chance to see if anyone there is interested, but I am wanting to start a club at some point.  I have been working on one cap as time has permitted. Both my cousin and my sister in law have also been working on caps and have completed one each, so I have a few pictures to show you.
How cute is this model?
Melissa Isaacson, Salina, KS
Mine looks boring compared to theirs!

No comments:

Post a Comment