Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Coming right up

Tonight in Keller, I'll be doing another teaching session. One of the things I did for the Saturday group was have examples of a few different hats that I've made so they could see what the options are for choosing the yarn, colors, pattern and accessories. One of the patterns that's fairly easy but a little bit different I had already donated so I whipped this one up to take along tonight as an example. It's hard to see in the picture but it has sort of triangles rather than straight stitches. Yes, purple is my favorite color.

If you're working out there, here's the pattern for this: http://headhuggers.org/patterns/cpatt11.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment