Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Keller Crochet Lessons

We worked until after 11 pm last night on crochet lessons, I had 3 new students and my student teacher Shelley :) Everybody mastered the chain and then we moved on to the double crochet and had a lot of "ah ha" moments! There were lots of good snacks as well as a fabulous dessert to keep us going. We didn't finish any caps, though we got a good start on one and another is nearly complete. It was another first timers class, they all want to come back for more later when we can start making patterns. Our phrase of the night "you've gotta loosen up!".



I also had a new model help me out for a moment, my precious nephew wanted to try all the caps, though each on hardly lasted long enough for a picture but I have to share the one I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment