Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Friday, August 10, 2012

Busy days

It's been another crazy week here, seems like every time I try to do something, it takes 2-3 times to actually get it done. For example I found out today that there's somehow a year (only the year) missing on one part of one document on the sale of my car, so they want me to drive back over to the tax office and wait in line to write "12" this is the kind of stuff I've been dealing with. All that is just to say that I haven't had a lot of time to sit and crochet but that's ok, tomorrow is crochet day! I did finish 2 this week, one with a variegated yarn I received recently and one more for my Komen team/donors. On that note, I have met my goal for the Denton race, having 5 on my team and meeting my donation goal, thank you if you helped! I signed up for the Dallas race today and I am aiming higher on donations, so I'll start working on that soon, I made my page today. If you want to see either page, here they are:

http://www.info-komen.org/goto/AnnaBNeale


http://northtexas.info-komen.org/goto/AnnaNeale


No comments:

Post a Comment