Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Overseas yarn

Despite having work again full time this work and some continuing personal issues that are taking more time than I'd like, I have finally gotten some crochet completed again. I made a couple of catnip stuffed crochet mice for the Texas Siamese Rescue, and started a blanket for them but I also made a cap with one of the yarns that Uncle Gary has sent from overseas. He purchased this yellow one from a Hospice Center, I thought that was such a perfect purchase and was looking forward to using it. I also had some variegated yarn I had wanted to use as an accent. So, here's the cap, I just used a single crochet row for the accents.

No comments:

Post a Comment