Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Variegated Yarn

Katherine Glore
Yep, you guessed it, I got some more yarn today. I received another couple variegated colors that are great to work with to start because they make their own designs as you crochet and it's not dependent on the pattern. This is especially helpful as I'm starting to get some dates set for teaching sessions. It's nice for someone new to get a little more than a basic hat out of a basic pattern. I'm looking to do a couple of sessions in the next 2 weeks before school starts back. I hope to have a good set of caps to donate around our anniversary (Aug. 14)  and then start building up another collection. So if you have some completed and want to get them to me, just let me know and we'll get that worked out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment