Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Surgery slow down

"Prepared" for surgery
It's been too long since my last post! I had surgery on the 22nd and while I knew I would be stuck in bed, I had hoped I would crochet quite a bit during this time, but I spent most of the next 3 days unable to do much due to some medication side effects. I only got around to crochet on the 4th day so I stuck with some smaller projects (bracelets, headbands, etc.). Then, I went back to work on the 5th day, which turned out to be a bad idea, as I needed to "slow down" again and after another visit to the surgeon, I was in bed again for the rest of the next few days, again only getting to crochet on the last day. I went back to work again for most of the day today so I'm not much further along on any cap preparation or delivery.  I am really looking forward to the weekend and some more time to sit back, relax and crochet a bit! Hopefully my next post will have a few more caps to share but it will probably be a couple more days before I start working on them again. I want to get the finished caps all delivered by Christmas and then start up a new batch to start delivering at the first of next year. That is my next goal, after recovery, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment