Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Traveling Caps

This weekend I took a road trip for a family wedding, congrats to Nathan and Shelly!!! It was a wonderful weekend with the family and a nice getaway but it's about an 8 hour drive each way. The good news is that my parents and I rode together so when I wasn't driving, I was able to work on some caps and also a couple of headbands. Friday I drove the first part and then my dad took the rest of the trip, Friday night through Saturday night was all about the wedding and family time and Sunday dad took the first shift driving and I finished up a few caps and then I brought us on home. While we were there, I delivered another set of caps to Kansas to be sent to the Tammy Walker Cancer Center in Salina. I still want to add a ribbon to the multi color cap and perhaps other accessories to the others but I thought I'd go ahead and get up a post with what is complete now. I'm pleased with what the car time accomplished on top of time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment