Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Monday, November 5, 2012

Weekend Caps

I had several things on the schedule this weekend, (I have a refrigerator again!) but despite that I had some time and motivation to crochet. I also had the new yarn of course to help motivate me and then once I made a Christmas one and got out my ribbons I got some other reasons to keep going. I posted a couple pics of ones I had finished on Saturday but here's the whole set of the ones I made this weekend. I varied the yarn and designs just a bit to keep it interesting as I was whipping through them. This week is especially busy but I'm hoping to bring some yarn with me to several of my appointments again this week and get at least a start on some more and also prep some more for delivery this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment