Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Caps

I can't believe another week has gone by and it's a week into December! I'm still surprised at how much the surgery slowed me down but the past couple of days there has been a lot of improvement. And with that improvement I've also been able to focus on making some more caps again. I still have plans to deliver caps to the Grapevine Cooks Children's Hospital before Christmas so I made them in Christmas colors to add to the that batch. Several people are interested in additional learning sessions, so I hope to get back to teaching crochet as well as making more caps again. Of course, on top of the busy Christmas season, I still have my various appointments keeping me busy but I always try to bring something along to work on in the waiting room, that's my secret to getting so many done!

1 comment: