Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Mini projects and more yarn

Susan Bradley and Shelley Hillyard
Another busy week has passed and I've been working on some smaller projects for my students but I did get some new yarn donations this weekend. My friend Susan brought some fun purple yarn from California and my sister in law donated some fuzzy multicolor yarn. They are both textured yarns so I'll play with them and see what works best for each of these types. Right now I'm getting ready for surgery so it's not at the top of my list, however, I am planning to crochet after the initial effects wear off and I can focus on doing something rather than the fact that I can't get around much and do other things!

No comments:

Post a Comment