Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Ribbons and bows

I finally pulled out my ribbons to start decorating some of the caps. I'm trying to keep several plain for men to wear but I think some of the ladies wouldn't mind a little decoration on their caps! I made a couple of caps the last few days out of the new yarn from the package this week and some new yarn. I couldn't help myself yesterday when I was out running errands I found some fun looking yarn for a great price, so I picked some up. One red and silver one I used today to make a Christmas cap, simple and fast but cute and sparkly. I put ribbon on the first and I added a string of chained yarn woven into the cap. I may try to get a few more Christmas type ones made as we are approaching he holidays and I want to get them dropped off for people to be able to wear during the upcoming season.

No comments:

Post a Comment