Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Crochet session

Cindy Holovach, Fort Worth, TX
Today, I was able to have a friend come over for a teaching session. She had been over once previously and had finished one cap and been working on making scarves since then. She brought along some new yarn and we started on another cap and reviewed crocheting in the round. We both worked on caps with different yarns and sizes and the same time. We had some fun learning a new stitch and even made a pom pom to put on top of her cap. The cap came out really well, it is adorable! She's modeling it in the picture. Meanwhile, I made a few caps, the one skein made 3 caps. I didn't do anything fancy with them, I may add some ribbon or buttons later but the pattern on them is pretty nice on it's own so I may not add anything. It was really nice to spend a few hours focused on crochet and having a nice chat as well. It's been too long since I did that and I have had 2 days in a row :)

No comments:

Post a Comment