Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Alpaca Yarn

Terry Raines, Dallas, TX
Two beautiful alpacas, named Robert and Pickles, donated the fiber for this yarn that I received yesterday! You can read more about them and their home, Pronkin Pastures at their website (http://www.pronkinpastures.com/) if you are interested. You can even buy your own alpaca or yarn from them :) The yarn is soft and sturdy and I'm sure each skein will make a great, soft, comfy cap or two. I'm still trying to finish up a few more caps for delivery this week so I will wait until the Christmas ones are finished before I start with the alpaca yarn but I am looking forward to trying something different with this fun new yarn.


I'm hoping to be able to post pictures from some donation drops this week. The caps are made and sorted and I'm getting some help tomorrow getting them labeled and tagged for delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment