Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

New supplies

Suzie McIntire, Kansas
Unfortunately, I was sick the week headed into Christmas and wasn't going to chance delivering the caps to the cancer center until I was absolutely sure I was well. I finished the antibiotic the weekend before Christmas but the symptoms haven't completely subsided yet. I traveled a bit for Christmas as well so between the travel and being sick, I haven't gotten any new caps made. However, I did make a stop to pick up some new supplies with a gift from my aunt. I used a gift card she sent to pick up not only yarn, but this knit and weave loom kit. It is flexible to make a variety of items and sizes that I can use to make some new types of caps. I've started a new pattern and have plans to teach another lesson this weekend. Hopefully the next post will have more news.

No comments:

Post a Comment