Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Crochet lessons and new yarn

McMains family, San Marcos, TX
I haven't posted in awhile, all year in fact! It's 2013, I had hoped for a better start but the challenges have continued, including losing another 2 students from our high school. These 2 were not mine but their deaths affected the other students. However, there have been some good crochet times, including times with former students. I mentioned in my last post that I had 2 days in a row of crocheting sessions. I ended up with 4 sessions over 6 days, all one on one sessions and in fact I have another one scheduled for tomorrow. Those sessions are good and I really enjoy teaching people to crochet and even reteaching as the case may be. Yesterday, I received a package from a college friend, he and his kids picked out some yarn and it had been delivered when I got home. They did a great job choosing colors Eriq would have loved, neon and purple among others. As always, despite having plenty of yarn, a new batch always motivates me a little bit more. I was glad to get that extra bit of motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment