Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Cap Donation!

Pam Livingston, Denton, TX
I am so excited to get these caps! I knew they were made and ready to be picked up and prepared for delivery but my schedule hadn't allowed me to get them yet. Thankfully Quinton was able to pick them up and then when we got together he delivered them to me. They are so amazing and I can't express how much I appreciate them. Look at all the varieties and colors, they are awesome!
Thank you very much Pam!

Also, for anyone else out there making caps, I found this link helpful:
http://crochet-mania.blogspot.com/2008/04/newborn-head-circumference-13-14-hat.html
It lists average head sizes for caps. We need multiple sizes because everyone has a different sized head and some caps are stretchier, some will go to children, so all sizes work but if you want a good resource on cap sizes, check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment