Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Flight Time

This past weekend, I was able to head out to Las Vegas during the SMB Nation conference that Eriq and I had been attending the past several years. That means airport and airplane time, which means of course, crochet time! I was only able to pack a few skeins of yarn, since I was packing for a trip and trying not to have to check any luggage. I succeeded in packing light, and we actually had to circle Vegas due to rain, yes rain, but that means I ran out of yarn before I ran out of time. However, despite all that, I did get 5 caps made. The trip was a much needed getaway, a good time to visit with friends, and I feel productive completing the caps. I also received word that more yarn is on it's way from California.

No comments:

Post a Comment