Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Prepping for delivery

Today, as a last minute request, I invited some friends to come over and help me get some caps finished up and ready for delivery. Thankfully a couple could make it over and helped me get all the tags on and the decorations (flowers and buttons) decided upon and I got those added to several of the caps. As we head into the colder seasons, I want to get more caps out to people in need. I hope to make deliveries to the Tammy Walker Cancer Center in Salina, KS in memory of my cousin Eric Hillyard, Cook Children's Oncology in Grapevine, TX in memory of CSHS student Drew Ducatelli, UMC Celebrate Today in Lubbock, TX in honor of my mother in law Sharon Romines and Texas Oncology in Denton, TX in memory of my husband Eriq Neale, during the month of November.  I didn't count but we prepped about 4 dozen caps today. Now I need to get back to making some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment