Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Night off

I haven't worked on any caps in awhile and tonight was the perfect opportunity. I needed a little down time, so I decided to take the night "off" and sit down, relax and crochet. I ordered some pizza, thanks to the Rangers 7 runs yesterday I got a deal! Then, I sat down with my animal babies, turned on some recorded TV and pulled out the yarn. It was a much needed time, as crocheting, is a great stress reliever for me and I have a product to share when I'm finished. I worked with two very different types of yarn, but both ones with their own color variations to create a look with yarn only, not with different patterns. The variegated is a very soft, slick yarn that is a nice light spring weight (for when our spring actually comes and stays!) and the purple and white is thicker and fuzzier with flecks of reds blended into the purple and white wrap.  Another example of how the same basic pattern can create different looks, and I am happy to have 2 more to add to my next donation.

No comments:

Post a Comment