Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Donation $ = yarn

Ric Jones - Dallas, TX
I got a package in the mail yesterday from Jo-Ann Fabrics & Crafts. It wasn't a surprise to receive it but nonetheless it's always nice! This package was all yarn I was able to purchase last week thanks to a donation I received over spring break. Since I was out of town then, I didn't get to order but the timing worked out so that as I got back into town and settled, there was a sale on yarn with free shipping that I was able to take advantage of in using the donation. I picked Caron Simply Soft in a variety of (mostly) light spring looking colors that can be used separately or together for multicolor caps.  Once again, as always, I can't wait to get started on a new cap or two with the new arrivals!

No comments:

Post a Comment