Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

I just can't help it...

I took a much needed night off this week. I must always remember to do that for myself, especially when the weeks are as they have been. Of course, for me, a night off means I wanted to work on crochet. I pulled out some more of my "matching" yarns and started to work on a new cap. I started with a base in a variegated yarn and then picked some of the solid colors to end the cap. It was good to take the down time and also get some crochet done. Also, I did a little bit of sorting of the yarn, so I know exactly how much I have, which is still plenty.
Despite that, when I was out running errands today, I picked up some yarn! I made it through all the yarn aisles without any but then I found a really fun variegated yarn that I hadn't seen before. It will whip up into a fun vibrant cap, so I had to get it, because I just can't help myself sometimes. At least I only bought one skein, that's good, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment