Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Tammy Walker Cancer Center



This past week, I traveled to Kansas to visit family and deliver some caps to the cancer center in Salina. I arrived Thursday afternoon and got a tour of the facility and talked with a couple of the employees. I got to hear about one patient that had taken a previous cap and how much she loved wearing it, although it's no necessary, it's really nice to get some feedback like that. We got all of the caps set out in the radiation waiting room, though it looked like I might have brought too many at one time! :) They are now available for patients to choose their own to take home. I heard that the next day, Friday, the caps got talked about around the office and hopefully more will be taken to their new homes soon and I will have to restock. (For those of you that want to know more about the shirt, check out http://lovetothemax.org)

No comments:

Post a Comment