Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Sunday, October 18, 2020

In Memory

During this pandemic, zoom calls have become the way to celebrate birthdays, play games and generally connect in a way we haven't been able to do in person. The advantage is this allowed for people to "gather" that never would have been able to do so in real life due to their varied locations, from all over the world to all over the United States or even just all over Texas. During one of these sessions, I chatted with Nancy for the first time in several years. 

Nancy lost her battle with cancer at the end of September. She was a crocheter herself so I never made caps for her to wear but I am making some in her honor. She loved the beach and darts so I have started working on caps in blues. I have to say, the darts idea is harder than I thought but I'm still hoping to come up with a great idea. Anyone have a great pattern for a dart themed cap?

No comments:

Post a Comment