Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Friday, November 13, 2020

World Kindness Day

2020-need I say more? This has been such an unbelievably crazy year. Then, the school year started again, while in the middle of a pandemic, with no real relief in sight. This brought additional chaos and uncertainty for our household. I've struggled to find a work/life balance and I haven't had the energy nor motivation for many things, including crochet. 

But here we are on World Kindness Day and I'm reminded that giving of myself always makes me feel better. Yes, it helps the person or the people that I have helped but I also am the recipient of something, the good feeling I get when I do something for someone else. Recently I had a rough time planning a Veterans Day event, people kept dropping out and I was left with too much on my plate and an event to plan. But I kept working on it and other people stepped up and helped and I was rewarded with some appreciative veterans and knowing that I helped some high school students see what an impact they can have. 

So, the moral of this story (blog) is get out there and be kind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment