Donations

If you want to make a donation, contact me at abneale@gmail.com or use the Paypal button to the right.

Friday, September 18, 2020

Special Request

 

It's been a few years since I had a special request. Over the years there have been several but the most recent was this past week. The request came from the sister of a friend via Facebook. There are certainly positives and negatives with social media, but I get many of my requests and ideas from someone that I wouldn't otherwise. Here in 2020, with the chaos of this year, it's proven even more of a resource. The recipient's favorite color is peach and she likes bright colors. For this request, I learned some new methods in mailing and set up an account with USPS for some better options for mailing packages. I can send from one to about five caps for the same price, so my new goal is to get a minimum of 5 ready for each new request. 

If you know of someone that could use some caps, please contact me and let me know how I can help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment